The Benefits of Our Consultancy Work
One of the many benefits that the highly experienced staff of Monos A1 provide is an expert consulting service. They provide a fresh perspective and their qualified, honest, and unbiased consultancy proving crucial to identify problems and areas of improvement to make your job as efficient and easy as possible.
Our Consultancy Objectives
- Developing Personal Practice
- Involvement in Research
- Contribution to the Education, Training, and Development of staff
- Troubleshoot Problems
- Perform in an Advisory Capacity
- Identify Problems and Propose Solutions
- Providing Expert Advice for Nursing Concerns
- Focus on Care Standards and Planning, Risk Management, and CQC Inspections
- Implementing or Revising Processes
- Provide Expertise in a Highly Targeted Area
What do we do?
We are a leading Health and Social Care Consultancy. We understand the context and needs of your business. We speak both the language of your business and the language of a rapidly changing Health and social care landscape.
We usually identify problems and develop workable solutions.
• Coaching staff and managers
• Offering medical education to healthcare professionals
• Designing customized care plans for patients to promote wellness
• Reviewing the care provided and developing new ways to ensure the patient’s wellbeing and safety
• Providing an insider’s view on CQC inspections, Medical issues to legal professionals
• we are independent and provide an objective view on dilemma's and solutions
• We are not susceptible to internal politics and/or sensitive situations
• We can do the 'dirty work', i.e. take the decisions no one internally wants to make.
• We help you improve the performance of your operations.
• We provide hands on Services to hands-on implementation support, for both primary functions and secondary functions